I am not even going to comment on these, because I really feel I would just dilute the message. Here you are, bask in the stupid things that liberals have said over the years… And be ready for more in 2018, because the first two weeks of this year have convinced me that we are in for a truly amazing experience in stupidity:
- Isn’t it a little racist to call it Black Friday?
– Joy Behar
- If we want to keep our reproductive rights, we must be willing to tell our stories, to be willing and able to say, “I love my life, but I wish my mother had aborted me.”
– Lynn Beisner, the Guardian
- Civil rights laws were not passed to protect the rights of white men and do not apply to them.
– Mary Frances Berry, former Chairwoman, US Commission on Civil Rights
- I root for hurricanes. When, courtesy of the Weather Channel, I see one forming in the ocean off the coast of Africa, I find myself longing for it to become big and strong–Mother Nature’s fist of fury, Gaia’s stern rebuke. Considering the havoc mankind has wreaked upon nature with deforesting, strip mining, and the destruction of animal habitat, it only seems fair that nature get some of its own back and teach us that there are forces greater than our own.
– James Wolcott, Vanity Fair
- Fox News is worse than Al Qaeda — worse for our society. It’s as dangerous as the Ku Klux Klan ever was.
– Keith Olbermann, Journalist
- Winnie the Pooh seems to me to be a fundamental text on national security.
– Richard Danzig, Obama’s Foreign Policy Adviser
- During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet.
– Al Gore
- Don’t fear the terrorists. They’re mothers and fathers.
– Rosie O’Donnell
- There is no terrorist threat. Yes, there have been horrific acts of terrorism and, yes, there will be acts of terrorism again. But that doesn’t mean that there’s some kind of massive terrorist threat.
– Michael Moore
- If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate.
– Marion Barry, former mayor of Washington, DC